Teachers,

I hope you are doing well today. By now, each of you should have seen the revised schedule for Mid-Winter conference. We certainly understand the situation our friends in the northern part of the state are going through this week and I believe we all would agree that moving the date of the conference was the best option.

I realize that many of you may have had plans already for Wednesday of next week. I appreciate all who understand that our professional organization is important and have taken the necessary steps to rearrange your schedules so that you can attend. Mid-Winter Conference is part of our professional standards and should be a priority for us all.

I want to take this opportunity to encourage all of you to attend the Ag Ed Hall of Fame Ceremony and Supper on Wednesday evening. This event recognizes those who have blazed the trail for us in Agricultural Education. These nominees have devoted years of their life to our profession and their students. It is only fitting that we honor them with our attendance.

Having said that, there may be a few of you who signed up to attend, but due to the rescheduling have unavoidable conflicts Wednesday evening. If so, please respond to this email by Friday morning to let me know if you can no longer attend. Also, there may be some who could not attend, but now with the revised schedule can. If so, please let me know.

I look forward to seeing all of you in Covington next week.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428