Please look at the lists of Extemp. participants for next week's CDE. Please let me know if I have left anyone off or if your contestant has changed.

Area V:
 Area VI:
Also, keep in mind that the drawing of speaking order will begin at 4:00 so that the actual speaking portion can begin at 4:30. If anyone will have trouble getting there by 4:00 please let me know and I will put your student going towards the end.

Please refer to the National FFA Website: www.ffa.org for the complete rules and procedures found in the CDE Handbook.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I look forward to seeing you next week.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428