Teachers,

All Proficiency and National Chapter Applications are due in the South Region Office by Tuesday February 15th at 5pm. This is not a post-marked deadline.

NCA Information:

Each chapter is required to complete a National Chapter Application Form I. Form II and Form III are optional. Applications, scoring rubrics, handbooks, and other resources pertaining to the National Chapter Application can be found on my portal and www.ffa.org.

Proficiency Information:

Each local chapter may submit a maximum of one proficiency application per category for Regional consideration. FFA members are eligible to submit a maximum of two proficiency applications in a given year to be considered beyond the chapter level. Members may apply for up to one year after high school graduation if they have completed at least three full years of agricultural education or have completed all the agricultural education offered in the school last attended.

New Rule Change: In the event that a region does not have an entry in any category, a regional runner up can be considered for state finalist status.

Important Note: If a proficiency application is not complete or does not meet the award category, it is subject to disqualification.

Proficiency related resources, rubrics, sample applications, and applications can be found at my portal and www.ffa.org.

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher