Just a reminder that January monthly reports are due next week on the 10th.

As you know, any great Ag Ed program has a balanced approach with learning
opportunities for students in each area of the three-ring model---Classroom,
FFA, & SAE. I would encourage each of you to evaluate yourselves from time
to time. Take a look at your monthly reports and see if one of those areas
is lacking. If you need any help in improving your work in any of these
areas, please feel free to contact any of our region staff.

Also, I wanted to Thank each of you on getting in your proficiency
commitments, we are only missing 4 areas so we are very close to our goal of
100% participation.  Please look at the e-mail Mr. Bailey sent out to make
sure we have you down for the correct proficiency as well as to see if you
might have a student that would fit into the other 4 areas.  Remember these
are all due February 15 in our office along with all other applications and
degrees.

Thanks for all the hard work you do in providing great opportunities for
your students. Have a great day and weekend!

Chris Corzine
Central Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
PO Box 4060
1005 State University Dr.
Ft. Valley, GA 31030