Dear Teachers,

First let me thank everyone that helped yesterday during the contest.  I
appreciate the help everyone gave during the contest.
Thank you to Mr. Terry Brown, Mrs. Kasey Jackson and Mr. Reed Waldrep at
West Laurens for hosting.  They helped set up the facility and rooms.  Mr.
Brown also spent several days helping me line up the animals and
transporting them.  Thank you to our Area Staff - Mr. Bailey, Mrs. Riley,
and Mr. Corzine.  I really appreciate all the reason takers as well.  Many
of whom traveled a great distance to be there.

I know the weather was frigid, but better than the last two years.  The
facilities were provided free of change by the Dublin Laurens County
Recreation Authority.

As for the results, remember the top three teams advance and the top 10
individuals are also eligible to attend the state contest that are not on a
top three team.

Also - This is only the results of the junior contests.  The scan program
has gone down and we are in the process of trying to get it back up.  I will
send out the Senior Results as soon as I can.  Thanks to Mr. Bailey for
helping with this effort!

That is why this is unofficial - we have not had time to check rosters!

I have also attached the results.

Area 3 Junior Teams
1.  Perry Middle
2.  Upson Lee High
3.  Perry High

Area 3 Junior High Individuals
    1 *     Delaney Foster* Perry High 2 *     Skylar Mizell* Perry Middle 3
*     Caroline Williams* Upson Lee High 4 *     Sydney Dyer* Crawford Middle
5 *     Will Eubanks* Upson Lee High 7 *     Ashlyn Reaves* Perry High 8 *
Logan Adkins* Jones County 8 *     Logan Adkins* Jones County 9 *     Hutchins
Gabrielle* Upson Lee Middle 10 *     Sam Mcdaniel* Upson Lee Middle

Area 4 Junior Teams
1.  Screven Middle
2.  Southeast Bulloch
3.  Screven County

 Area 4 High Individuals
     1      Julia Gonzalez Effingham County 2      Zachary Weaver Screven
County 3      Alexis Robles Screven Middle 4      Laramy Thompson Screven
Middle 5      Kimberly Phillips Portal 6      William Joiner Southeast
Bulloch 7      Morgan Alford Southeast Bulloch 8      Jacob Proctor Southeast
Bulloch 9      Morgan Link Effingham County 10      Katie Lariscy Screven
Middle

RW
--
Ricky Wheeler