Good Afternoon,

I know some schools have trouble with the google spreadsheets we use for
registration.  Below is a list of schools that have registered for the
Floriculture CDE on March 1st and March 3rd.  Please check and make sure
your information is correct, if you plan to attend and do not see your name
please email me and let me know which team you will be bringing, jr or sr or
both.  The floriculture t-shirt design will be coming shortly.

*Area 4* - on Tuesday, March 1st at Swainsboro City Auditorium starting at
4:00pm
  Burke County High Jr Team , Sr Team   Burke. Middle School Jr Team   Claxton
High School Sr Team   Dublin Sr Team   East Laurens High School Sr
Team   Ebenezer
Middle Jr Team   Effingham High  Sr Team   Evans High  Jr Team, Sr
Team   Greenbrier
H. S. Jr Team   Jefferson County High School Jr Team , Sr Team   Johnson
County Middle/High Jr Team , Sr Team   Montgomery County Middle Jr
Team   Screven
County High Sr Team   Screven County Middle School Jr Team   Swainsboro High
School Sr Team   Thomson High Jr Team , Sr Team   Thomson Middle Jr Team
Toombs Sr Team   West  Laurens High School Sr Team   West Laurens High
School Jr Team
*Area 3 *- on Thursday, March 3rd at Upson Lee High School, Thomaston, in
the Cafeteria starting at 4:00pm  Bonaire Middle Jr Team   Central Talbotton Jr
Team , Sr Team   Harris County High Sr Team   Houston County High Sr
Team   Jones
County High Sr Team   LaGrange High FFA  Jr Team , Sr Team   MACON COUNTY
HIGH Jr Team , Sr Team   Mary Persons Jr Team , Sr Team   Northeast-Bibb Sr
Team   PERRY Jr Team , Sr Team   Perry Middle Jr Team   Pike County High
School Jr Team , Sr Team   Pike County Middle Jr Team   Putnam County High
School Jr Team , Sr Team   Schley Co. Jr Team , Sr Team   Spalding High Sr
Team   Twiggs County High Sr Team   Warner Robins High Jr Team , Sr Team

Thank you,

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*