Central Region Floriculture CDE T-shirt are available for $10 each.  If you
have students participating in the upcoming CDE and would like to order a
shirt please send me by email the size(s) that you would like to order.  Shirts
will be ready for pick up at the Area CDEs and the money is due the day of
the CDE (checks made to Central Region FFA).   In order to have your
t-shirts at the area competition, I must have your order by Monday, Feb
28th.

Below is a copy of the design

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*