Just a final reminder that the Area 4 ENR CDE will begin at 4:00 pm at the
Butch Parrish Building on the Swainsboro Campus of Southeastern Tech on
Tuesday, March 1.  The Area 3 CDE will be held at Upson-Lee High School in
Mr. John Hagin's Agriculture Mechanics Lab also starting at 4:00 pm on
Thursday, March 3.  As of right now, the following schools have registered
for these cdes.  Area 4: Cross Creek, Effingham High, Tattnall County,
Hephzibah, Jefferson County and Screven County High.  Area 3: Pike High,
LaGrange, Jones County, Bleckley County, Crawford County High, Woodland,
Troup County.  If changes need to be made to these, please let me know by
Monday AM.  I will only have answer sheets made out for the ones that have
signed up.

Please remember that we will be doing 3 parts of the cde. These are Group
Activity(test over water material), GPS and Identification.  Your GPS should
have the map datum, NAD 83 selected and it should read in degrees, minutes
and seconds.  If it reads all the way to tenths of seconds, tell your
students to enter a zero for the tenths.  You should have at least two gps
units for your team if possible.  Bring extra batteries in case theirs runs
low.

I will begin the CDE as soon as all teams arrive that I have signed up or
4:30 (whichever comes first).  I look forward to seeing you at these cdes.
 If you have any questions concerning this, please contact me.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher