Just a final reminder:

Area 4 Floriculture CDE will begin at 4:00 pm at the Swainsboro City
Auditorium on Tuesday, March 1.

The Area 3 CDE will be held at Upson-Lee High School in *Ag Classroom and
Greenhouse*  (this is a change from previous emails) also starting at 4:00
pm on Thursday, March 3.  Please come to Mr. Hagin's classroom to register
for the CDE.

*If you are not planning to attend or are not registered please let me know
ASAP.*  *I will only have scantrons made out for those that have signed up.
*

As of right now, the following schools have registered
*Area 4 Floriculture *
Bryan County - Sr, Burke County High - Jr & Sr, Burke County Middle - Jr,
Dublin - Sr, East Laurens - Sr, Ebenezer - Jr, Effingham - Sr, Evans - Jr &
Sr, Greenbriar - Jr, Jefferson County - Jr & Sr, Johnson - Jr & Sr,
Montgomery Middle - Jr, Screven - Sr, Screven Middle - Jr, Swainsboro - Sr,
Thomson High - Jr & Sr, Thomson Middle - Jr, Toombs - Sr, West Laurens - Jr
& Sr

*Area 3 Floriculture*
Bonaire Middle - Jr, Central Talbotton - Jr & Sr, Eagles Landing - Sr,
Harris Co - Sr, Henry Co - Jr, Houston Co - Sr, Jones Co - Sr, LaGrange - Jr
& Sr, Macon Co - Jr & Sr, Marion Co - Sr, Mary Persons - Jr & Sr, Northeast
Bibb - Sr, Ola - Sr, Perry - Jr & Sr. Perry Middle - Jr, Pike Co High - Jr &
Sr, Pike Co Middle - Jr, Putnam Co - Jr & Sr, Schley Co - Jr & Sr, Spalding
Co - Sr, Twiggs Co - Sr, Union Grove - Jr & Sr, Upson Lee Middle - Jr,
Veterans - Jr & Sr, Warner Robins - Jr & Sr

*Shirt orders:
Please bring payment for shirts to the contest - checks made to Central
Region FFA *
Montgomery Co Middle - 4, Henry County High - 4, Bryan County High - 5,
Upson Lee Middle - 5, Bonaire Middle - 4, Screven Co High - 4, Harris Co
High - 5, and Pike Co Middle - 5

*Senior need to bring*:  Clipboard, #2 pencils, calculator, and pocket
magnifier.

*Juniors need to bring*: Clipboard, #2 pencils, and calculator

Teams will be able to start the contest as soon as their team is registered
and pictures are taken.  I look forward to seeing you at these cdes.  If you
have any questions concerning this, please contact me.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*