Dear Teachers,

First let me thank everyone that helped yesterday during the contest.  I appreciate the help everyone gave during the contest.
Thank you to Mr. Terry Brown, Mrs. Kasey Jackson and Mr. Reed Waldrep at West Laurens for hosting.  They helped set up the facility and rooms.  Mr. Brown also spent several days helping me line up the animals and transporting them.  Thank you to our Area Staff - Mr. Bailey, Mrs. Riley, and Mr. Corzine.  I really appreciate all the reason takers as well.  Many of whom traveled a great distance to be there.

I know the weather was frigid, but better than the last two years.  The facilities were provided free of change by the Dublin Laurens County Recreation Authority.

As for the results, remember the top three teams advance and the top 10 individuals are also eligible to attend the state contest that are not on a top three team.

Also - This is only the results of the junior contests.  The scan program has gone down and we are in the process of trying to get it back up.  I will send out the Senior Results as soon as I can.  Thanks to Mr. Bailey for helping with this effort!

That is why this is unofficial - we have not had time to check rosters!

I have also attached the results.

Area 3 Junior Teams
1.  Perry Middle
2.  Upson Lee High
3.  Perry High

Area 3 Junior High Individuals
1      Delaney Foster Perry High
2      Skylar Mizell Perry Middle
3      Caroline Williams Upson Lee High
4      Sydney Dyer Crawford Middle
5      Will Eubanks Upson Lee High
7      Ashlyn Reaves Perry High
8      Logan Adkins Jones County
8      Logan Adkins Jones County
9      Hutchins Gabrielle Upson Lee Middle
10      Sam Mcdaniel Upson Lee Middle

Area 4 Junior Teams
1.  Screven Middle
2.  Southeast Bulloch