Good Afternoon,

I know some schools have trouble with the google spreadsheets we use for registration.  Below is a list of schools that have registered for the Floriculture CDE on March 1st and March 3rd.  Please check and make sure your information is correct, if you plan to attend and do not see your name please email me and let me know which team you will be bringing, jr or sr or both.  The floriculture t-shirt design will be coming shortly.

Area 4 - on Tuesday, March 1st at Swainsboro City Auditorium starting at 4:00pm
Burke County High Jr Team , Sr Team
Burke. Middle School Jr Team
Claxton High School Sr Team
Dublin Sr Team
East Laurens High School Sr Team
Ebenezer Middle Jr Team
Effingham High  Sr Team
Evans High  Jr Team, Sr Team
Greenbrier H. S. Jr Team
Jefferson County High School Jr Team , Sr Team
Johnson County Middle/High Jr Team , Sr Team
Montgomery County Middle Jr Team
Screven County High Sr Team
Screven County Middle School Jr Team
Swainsboro High School Sr Team
Thomson High Jr Team , Sr Team
Thomson Middle Jr Team
Toombs Sr Team
West  Laurens High School Sr Team
West Laurens High School Jr Team

Area 3 - on Thursday, March 3rd at Upson Lee High School, Thomaston, in the Cafeteria starting at 4:00pm
Bonaire Middle Jr Team
Central Talbotton Jr Team , Sr Team
Harris County High Sr Team
Houston County High Sr Team
Jones County High Sr Team
LaGrange High FFA  Jr Team , Sr Team
MACON COUNTY HIGH Jr Team , Sr Team
Mary Persons Jr Team , Sr Team
Northeast-Bibb Sr Team
PERRY Jr Team , Sr Team
Perry Middle Jr Team
Pike County High School Jr Team , Sr Team
Pike County Middle Jr Team
Putnam County High School Jr Team , Sr Team
Schley Co. Jr Team , Sr Team
Spalding High Sr Team
Twiggs County High Sr Team
Warner Robins High Jr Team , Sr Team

Thank you,

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."