Central Region Floriculture CDE T-shirt are available for $10 each.  If you have students participating in the upcoming CDE and would like to order a shirt please send me by email the size(s) that you would like to order.  Shirts will be ready for pick up at the Area CDEs and the money is due the day of the CDE (checks made to Central Region FFA).   In order to have your t-shirts at the area competition, I must have your order by Monday, Feb 28th.

Below is a copy of the design

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."