---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Subject: State Livestock Shows Reminders

  I will see many of you in Perry this week.  After working at this show for
20 years, I still manage to forget something each year.  Below are a few
reminders that may be helpful:

1) If you go back to the entry site:
You can print out a list of all of your entries for each show.  Some
agents/teachers find this handy to have as you are trying to do your cat
herding.

2. Check your entries:
go to the site above and what you see is what we will have on the check-in
sheets.  PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check your entries and let me know today if
there is a problem.  It is easier to fix something now than it is at the
scale.

3. I just sent an e-mail about the new system of unloading.  Please read
it.  Also please ask your exhibitors to remember that they are not the only
people on the fairgrounds who need to unload.  Unload ASAP and get out of
the loading zone.

4. Purebred heifers will need an ORIGINAL copy of the registration
certificate.  (every year someone leaves them at home)

5. Speaking of leaving things at home, don't forget the health papers!

6. The schedule of events is on page 14 of the rulebook:
http://www.agedportal.org/users/403MyDocs/Georgia%20Junior%20Livestock%202010-2011%20Rulebook%20Revised%20Nov%202010.pdf

7.  HAVE A SAFE TRIP!

Ronnie Silcox,
 Extension Animal Scientist