Several of you have asked how we plan to sell the show calves at the Camp
this year. This year we plan to have a very low-key method of selling these
calves by offering them on a first-come, first-serve basis. Mr. Moss weaned
these calves today and we plan to offer them first on Saturday, March 5th
from 10:00am until 4:00pm.  After March 5th, the calves will be available
for sale by appointment only.

These calves will not be halter-broke nor clipped. All calves will be
pre-priced at $1200 and up. Any heifers not sold will simply go back into
our herd, and steers not sold will be sold with our other steers as a group
through a local auction barn.

We will have about 6 to 8 steers and 12 to 15 heifers available, and most
are sired by Heat Wave or Milkman. We have a few calves that can be
registered Simmental. If you need more information please call Billy or
myself.  Thanks.

Todd Teasley
Director
Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center