FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp Registrations are rolling in!

A few reminders:

   - *Week 2 is filling up fast.*  If this is the only week you can attend,
   you should submit your online registration ASAP.

   - *Be working on REV IT
UP<http://www.georgiaffacamp.org/Summer%20Camp/Advisor%20Information/Rev%20It%20Up.pdf>
   .  Encourage your students to invest in their camp!  Students will
   determine the improvement projects, and there are rewards your chapter can
   earn.  *

   - *Please use the Online Registration
Forms<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dE9LWGFTMGt5ZGt1RkhqVVBoXzJEMmc6MQ&ndplr=1#gid=0>
   .*  Remember that we must also receive your deposit in order for your
   registration to be complete.

   - *Submit dance song ideas* before March 15th at *
   https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGhlSnBaZDg3V0E1eTBmSGJfcnY5RHc6MA#gid=0
    *

   - We have provided lots of tools for you in the Advisor Planning Guide
   at *www.GeorgiaSLC.org <http://www.georgiaslc.org/>*

If you have questions about Summer Leadership Camp, feel free to contact
me.

Thanks!
Russel Towns
Facility Manager