From: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Gator Raffle Tickets
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

Thank you so much to all of you who have sold and are selling Gator tickets
for the Foundation!  The money raised from this raffle and the Gala is used
to support award programs and other projects that are unsponsored so the
funds benefit our entire program.

*I need all tickets and money by next Friday, March 4.  Please send tickets
and money to the Foundation office at:*
*P.O. Box 237*
*Swainsboro, GA  30401*

The drawing for the Gator will be held the night of the Gala, March 11.  The
winner will be notified that night and I will arrange delivery of the Gator
to the winner.

Thanks again for your support of the Foundation!

If you have any questions about the tickets, please let me know.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*