The Georgia FFA Foundation Sponsors Board met yesterday, and an item of
discussion was FFA chapters selling Gator raffle tickets.  The Sponsors
Board really appreciates your help with the Gator raffle.  To show their
appreciation, the Foundation Sponsors Board will provide two incentives:

*The Foundation will award the FFA chapter that sells the most Gator raffle
tickets with $1,000.  *

*All chapters that sell tickets (any amount) will entered into a drawing for
a $200 State FFA Convention scholarship.*

We really appreciate your help with the Gator raffle!  Remember that tickets
need to be returned to the Foundation office by March 1.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*