A heifer exhibited by Austin Barnes , from Mitchell County 4H , was
named Champion Commercial heifer and then Supreme Champion at the ABAC
Cattleman's Show in Tifton this past Saturday . Because that heifer was
green when they purchased it they were waiting until she was ready
before campaigning her. This show was her first time out . Some other
exhibitors showing Camp calves that have been competitive this show
season that I'm aware of include Dillon Parker of Alcovy FFA , Britt
Boling from Banks County and Ava Teasley from Newton County .

  The calves at the Camp are coming along nicely . We're limiting creep
feeding them now.
  Billy Moss