---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gene Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 9:51 AM
Subject: flyer
To: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>

Hey Tommy,

  I wasn't sure if Beth had sent this to you or not. We have saved it as a pdf file and got it down to 370K. If this is still not small enough, let me know and I'll get someone to help me make it smaller.

Thanks again,

Gene

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, the Colquitt County School District requests that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher