Teachers,

As of today, there just over 27,000 FFA members in Georgia for the 2010-2011 school year. Thank you for the work you have done to recruit your agricultural education students to become members of the FFA.

As you get further into the 2nd semester, please remember that supplemental FFA rosters can be submitted to include any students who did not join the FFA in the Fall. If you have  a student who is just now in your class, or who has just now decided to join the FFA, please get those students added to your online roster and submit their dues money ($11 per student) to the state FFA office. Please remember that in order to be eligible to participate in any FFA activity above the chapter level (livestock show, CDE, proficiency award, summer camp, etc…) a student must be on the roster and have their dues submitted to the state FFA office at least 10 days prior to the event.

In order to be eligible for 100% membership recognition, all rosters and dues should be submitted no later than April 1.

If you have any new members to add, I encourage you to do that. We are less than 3,000 members from crossing the 30,000 mark and having a 13th consecutive year of growth. If you have questions, let me know. I appreciate your hard work.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association