From: Farrah Newberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 3:22 PM
Subject: GA Dairy Youth Foundation

To: GA 4-H Agents, County FFA offices and Vo-AG Teachers
From:Ginny Franks, Chair of Fundraising Committee
Re: GA Dairy Youth Foundation'sPatty Bingo and Silent Auction

The Georgia Dairy Youth Foundation will hold a Cow Patty Bingo at the Georgia
Junior Livestock Show in Perry on February 17, 2011, at 5 p.m. Please encourage

your youth to purchase and sell tickets for this event. The bingo winner will
win $250! If you sell tickets, please turn in the money at the Vet Office in the

Beef and Dairy Barn at the GA National Fairgrounds when you arrive.
In addition, GDYF is planning to hold a silent auction on Thursday and Friday
during the state show. We need donations from everyone. If able, please donate

something that would encourage young people to participate in the auction
hats, t-shirts, art, etc. We know that this is short notice, but your donation
will be greatly appreciated. Donations will be collected at the Vet Office in
the Beef and Dairy Barn at the GA National Fairgrounds.

All proceeds from the Cow Patty Bingo and the Silent Auction will go to the
Georgia Dairy Youth Foundation. If you need information on this event, please
contact Ginny Franks at 706-830-3937.
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

Thank you,
Farrah Newberry