Teachers,

Andy Harrison caught a mistake in the plan for the Jr. Wood Fabrication CDE.  He noticed the following problem and I quote:

"On the wood fab project when looking at the front view if you use 4 each finished 2 x 4 which are 3 1/2 inch wide, the width should be 14 inches not 13 1/2.  This throws off the measurements for the length of the boards for the bottom cuts."

Therefore, the length of the boards for the bottom cuts (floor) would need to be 11" and not the 10 1/2" shown on the plan.

Thanks to Andy for noticing this mistake and if you have any questions please let me know.

Kevin

Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher
Central Region Agricultural Education