Good Morning Teachers,

I hope you have read the email from Mr. Lastly about helping with the other activities going on during the 2011 Georgia Junior National Livestock Show and are ready to help.

We have a few more areas that could use we could use some help.

These two have most of the areas filled, but could use a person here or there to fill in a hole
Breeding Ewes -
Commercial Dairy Heifers -

Market Hogs are in really good shape, but please be aware during the show if help could be used at line-up or in the ring with boards.

Here's where we need the most help.
Steers -
Beef Heifers -
The areas are in clerking, ribbons, ring help, and line-up.  I am hoping the attachement Mrs. Steinkamp has attached will allow you to fill it in yourself.  If not please contact she or myself if you are willing to help.  We also realize you may not know of a time until you get there.  Once you do, please notify one of us.

Also, I know I have talked with several about working and you graciously volunteered, but your name is not on the list.  I would list that as technical difficulties.  Please let me know if it doesn't allow you to sign up yourself.

Thanks for everything.

RW

2011 Work Schedule Combined
Message from [log in to unmask]:
Please take a few minutes to look through your respective responsibilities at the state show this week.  Most of the species are looking very good - we have most aspects covered.  However, the page needing the most attention today is the last tab - Banquet Record Book. We still need record book judges for each day.  We need people to help hand out banquet tickets.  We need chaperones for the dance.  Please help us fill in this list today if possible. Thank you.

Click to open:
Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher