From: Fett, Will <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM
Subject: Pfizer Animal Health Local Giving Program
Cc: "Gill, Ernie" <[log in to unmask]>, "Frederick, Craig" <[log in to unmask]>,
"Gossen, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>, "Keith, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>,
"Crutchfield, Nina" <[log in to unmask]>

 Dear State Staff,

I am pleased to announce the return of the Pfizer Animal Health local FFA
support program.  Pfizer is donating 1% of all qualified product purchases
on behalf of their veterinarian and animal health suppliers to the local FFA
chapter(s) of their choice.  FFA chapters can use these donations to provide
additional resources to promote leadership, personal growth and career
success in agriculture.  It is recommended that chapters reach out to
veterinarians and animal health suppliers in your area. They’ll be the ones
choosing where their donations go and personally distributing the checks, so
be sure to let them know how they can support your chapter through this
program.

Information about the second component of the program is attached.  The
second component is a marketing contest which Pfizer developed.

FFA chapters will have received hard copy materials about this program via
USPS, but if appropriate we ask that you forward this communication on to
them so that they have the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Sincerely,

*Will Fett*

*Regional Director*

*phone: (317)802-4415*

*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>

*fax: (317)802-5415*

*www.ffa.org* <http://www.ffa.org/>

[image: Description: Description: cid:[log in to unmask]]

*P.O. Box 68960-0960*

*6060 FFA Drive*

*Indianapolis, IN 46268*

* *

*National FFA Foundation*

The National FFA Foundation builds partnerships with industry, education,
government, foundations and indivuduals to secure resources for the future
of education, agriculture and student leader development.

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

*The FFA Mission*
*To make a positive difference in the lives of students **by developing
their potential **for*
*through agricultural education.*