From: Fett, Will <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM
Subject: Pfizer Animal Health Local Giving Program
Cc: "Gill, Ernie" <[log in to unmask]>, "Frederick, Craig" <[log in to unmask]>, "Gossen, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>, "Keith, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>, "Crutchfield, Nina" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear State Staff,

I am pleased to announce the return of the Pfizer Animal Health local FFA support program.  Pfizer is donating 1% of all qualified product purchases on behalf of their veterinarian and animal health suppliers to the local FFA chapter(s) of their choice.  FFA chapters can use these donations to provide additional resources to promote leadership, personal growth and career success in agriculture.  It is recommended that chapters reach out to veterinarians and animal health suppliers in your area. They’ll be the ones choosing where their donations go and personally distributing the checks, so be sure to let them know how they can support your chapter through this program.

Information about the second component of the program is attached.  The second component is a marketing contest which Pfizer developed.

FFA chapters will have received hard copy materials about this program via USPS, but if appropriate we ask that you forward this communication on to them so that they have the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Sincerely,

Will Fett

Regional Director

phone: (317)802-4415

fax: (317)802-5415

www.ffa.org

P.O. Box 68960-0960

6060 FFA Drive

Indianapolis, IN 46268

National FFA Foundation

The National FFA Foundation builds partnerships with industry, education, government, foundations and indivuduals to secure resources for the future of education, agriculture and student leader development.

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director

The FFA Mission