This email failed to go through yesterday.

A couple of question did come up from my previous email.

On Wednesday:
Those of you that will be bringing:
Sheep - Cattle Line
Sheep/Cattle - Cattle Line
Sheep/Swine - Swine Line then unload sheep
Dairy - Cattle Line

Herdsmen Awards:  I will be coming around looking for volunteer judges.  If you or any of your parents/supporters would like the opportunity, please let me know.  I try to have a mix of those competing and those not competing serve as judges.  It usually takes no more than an hour.  Judge qualifications:  impartial, honest, and willing to assist FFA and 4-H members.

 RW

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher