FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp Dances

Every year at Summer Leadership Camp we receive feedback from students about
the need to make the dance music better.  We are listening, and we want to
make it better.

Please talk to your students and have them submit song ideas to you.  This
may also be a great opportunity to involve your chapter officers, getting
them to talk to your members and compiling a list of songs that meet the
guidelines of SLC.

Please note the following guidelines:

   - No profanity, even if it is “bleeped out.”
   - No reference to drugs, alcohol, or tobacco.
   - No reference to sexual acts.
   - No reference to violent or illegal behavior.

 Once you have compiled a list of song ideas, please use the online form to
submit them.

Follow this link to the form:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGhlSnBaZDg3V0E1eTBmSGJfcnY5RHc6MA#gid=0

Please submit songs before March 15th so that we have time to research and
purchase songs.

We do not guarantee that all songs that are submitted will be used during
the dances, but we will make every effort to incorporate songs that meet the
above guidelines and fit with the overall guidelines of SLC.

Thank you for helping us to continue making Summer Leadership Camp better
every year!

Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center