FFA-FCCLA Summer Leadership Camp Dances

Every year at Summer Leadership Camp we receive feedback from students about the need to make the dance music better.  We are listening, and we want to make it better.

Please talk to your students and have them submit song ideas to you.  This may also be a great opportunity to involve your chapter officers, getting them to talk to your members and compiling a list of songs that meet the guidelines of SLC.

Please note the following guidelines:

 Once you have compiled a list of song ideas, please use the online form to submit them.

Follow this link to the form:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGhlSnBaZDg3V0E1eTBmSGJfcnY5RHc6MA#gid=0

Please submit songs before March 15th so that we have time to research and purchase songs.

We do not guarantee that all songs that are submitted will be used during the dances, but we will make every effort to incorporate songs that meet the above guidelines and fit with the overall guidelines of SLC.

Thank you for helping us to continue making Summer Leadership Camp better every year!

Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road