I am attaching a pdf file including all the pages.  Please take a look for
your name on the different pages.  Press "control F", enter your name (first
or last) and hit enter to search for your name or your student teacher's
name.

We still have some holes in the schedule.  Please e-mail me or the species
superintendent by the end of today if you can help us fill those holes.   If
you have a student teacher with you at the show - this is a great experience
for them to be a part of the show.  :)

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher