Teachers,

Thank you so much to all of you who have sold and are selling Gator tickets for the Foundation!  The money raised from this raffle and the Gala is used to support award programs and other projects that are unsponsored so the funds benefit our entire program.

I need all tickets and money by next Friday, March 4.  Please send tickets and money to the Foundation office at:
P.O. Box 237
Swainsboro, GA  30401

The drawing for the Gator will be held the night of the Gala, March 11.  The winner will be notified that night and I will arrange delivery of the Gator to the winner.

Thanks again for your support of the Foundation!

If you have any questions about the tickets, please let me know.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director