Please remember that we need strong talent entries for the 83rd Georgia FFA Convention. Students can apply for the Convention talent program by submitting an application and audition CD or DVD by March 1. All talent information is available on the State Convention page of the Georgia FFA website. The link below will take you directly to the State Convention page. Scroll to the bottom and find a talent flier and talent application.

http://www.georgiaffa.org/index.php?page=stateconvention

Let me know if you have questions. Please be sure to mail all talent entries by March 1.

Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association