Wayne Barrett asked me to send this out again today as a reminder.  They are still accepting entries.   Please call Wayne Barrett or Shelly Panter if you would like attend.

Heifers in the Hills Show
Feb. 26, 2011, Lumpkin County FFA Ag Facility, Dahlonega, Ga.
Deadline: Feb. 22, 2011. Download info and entry form.
For more info contact Shelly Panter at 678-776-8651 or Wayne Barrett at 706-344-2166.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher