Good afternoon teachers
I want to thank each of you and your students for your professionalism at the WinterGreen Conference.
Your dress, actions and attitudes exemplified a positive image for Georgia  FFA.

Below is the website for photos from last week's Jr. GGIA Certification.
Team as well as action shots are available.
Click on the website and scan to the bottom of page and select Jr. GGIACertification to enter photo album.
http://www.agedportal.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_GALLERYSID=e2e5258a5e8da4c713b6a958da5a2eb1

Attached is a news release for your local paper.
I emailed each of you a high resolution photo earlier today.

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education