The Georgia FFA Foundation Sponsors Board met yesterday, and an item of discussion was FFA chapters selling Gator raffle tickets.  The Sponsors Board really appreciates your help with the Gator raffle.  To show their appreciation, the Foundation Sponsors Board will provide two incentives:

The Foundation will award the FFA chapter that sells the most Gator raffle tickets with $1,000.

All chapters that sell tickets (any amount) will entered into a drawing for a $200 State FFA Convention scholarship.

We really appreciate your help with the Gator raffle!  Remember that tickets need to be returned to the Foundation office by March 1.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director