A heifer exhibited by Austin Barnes , from Mitchell County 4H , was named Champion Commercial heifer and then Supreme Champion at the ABAC Cattleman's Show in Tifton this past Saturday . Because that heifer was green when they purchased it they were waiting until she was ready before campaigning her. This show was her first time out . Some other exhibitors showing Camp calves that have been competitive this show season that I'm aware of include Dillon Parker of Alcovy FFA , Britt Boling from Banks County and Ava Teasley from Newton County .

 The calves at the Camp are coming along nicely . We're limiting creep feeding them now.
 Billy Moss