Teachers - please check the attached list of schools signed up for each of
the Area trainings.  We are going to be very tight on space at the Area II
Training.  Please try to only bring students you know are seriously
interested in learning about the Poultry CDE & the Poultry Industry.

*Poultry Training Posting:*

The UGA Poultry Science Department has offered to host a Poultry Training &
Poultry Field Day for both Area I and Area II again this year.

*The Area 1 Poultry Training will be held on Monday, February 7 at the
Dalton Fairgrounds in Dalton, GA.* http://www.ngaagfair.com/  We will be in
Building # 2 (this is a different building from the past 2 years).

*The Area 2 Poultry Training will be held on Wednesday, February 9 at
Oglethorpe Co. HS Ag Center (749 Athens Road, Lexington, Ga 30648) *

Both events start at 11am, with lunch at 12 Noon. The training & field day
will include UGA Poultry Science information about career opportunities in
the Poultry industry as well as training for the State Poultry Judging
Contest. The training session should be finished by 3:30 pm.  Lunch will be
$4.00 per student. (pizza, snack, drinks).  Please make checks payable to
the North Region FFA.

Thank you to the UGA Poultry Science Department & their faculty for making
this opportunity available.

Please e-mail or call me if you do not see your school listed on either of
these sheets.
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHhudnFHYmxwQVAtYV9SbXhVU1M5M2c6MA>

--
Christa Steinkamp