Please check your floriculture team registration below and let me know if
there are any needed edits.
Deadline for registration and t-shirt order February 10.

Click Floriculture
CDE<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHFQenRtSzdLeW5mbUFpMzE4czZzMVE6MQ>to
register for the junior and senior career development event.
or paste:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHFQenRtSzdLeW5mbUFpMzE4czZzMVE6MQ
into your web browser

    FFA Chapter Advisor Area  Sr Team Jr Team           Adairsville Katie
Moore Area I yes No Arabia Mountain Joshua Rogers Area I yes No Ashworth
Middle Dixie Wyatt Area I no Yes Bagley middle Paul Little Area I no Yes Bowdon
High Ryan Ayers Area I yes Yes Floyd CCA David Warren Area I yes No Gilmer
Middle School Ashton Allen  Area I no Yes Gladden Sarah Duckworth Area I no
Yes Haralson County Dana Turner Area I yes No LaFayette Ronnie Stephens Area
I yes Yes Mt. Zion Tom Liles Area I yes Yes Mundy Mill Veronica Owens Area I
yes Yes Murray County Mike Bushey Area I yes Yes North Murray David Bushey Area
I yes Yes Pepperell Gardner Area I yes No Pickens High School Joe Wright Area
I yes No Ridgeland Wendy Matteson Area I yes Yes Riverdale Sabrina Davis Area
I yes Yes Rome Middle School Chuck Nix Area I no Yes Southeast High School
Roberts Area I yes No Temple High Ian Smith Area I yes No Alcovy Brand Area
II  yes No Alcovy High Ben Brand Area II  yes No Clarke Central Aaron
Cavin Area
II  yes No Clarke Middle Alicia Haire Area II  no Yes East Hall High Barb
Saunders Area II  yes No East Jackson High School Taylor Ginn Area II  yes
Yes East Jackson Middle School Micah Story Area II  no Yes Franklin County
High Gary Minyard Area II  yes Yes Franklin County Middle Anna Bellamy Area
II  no Yes Habersham 9th Grade Academy Zack Free Area II  yes Yes Habersham
Central High School Amy Crump Area II  yes No Hilsman Middle Pamela
Stratton Area
II  no Yes Kings Bridge Middle Micah Story Area II  no Yes Loganville High
School Needham Area II  yes Yes Loganville Middle School Walker Area II  no
Yes MCHS Freshman Academy FFA  Trisha Lastly Area II  yes Yes Newton
County Justin
Bennett Area II  yes Yes North Habersham Middle School Chris Hook Area II
no Yes Oconee Middle Sandra Schempp Area II  no Yes W. R. Coile Berrie
Allen Area
II  no Yes White County Amanda Martin Area II  yes Yes Youth Middle Sean
Bryant Area II  no Yes

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education