Below is a list of teams registered for the floriculture cde to date.

If you have a team and are not on the list please complete the online form
to register your team(s) for Floriculture CDE.
Deadline for registration and t-shirt order *February 10.*
$10.00 / shirt

Click Floriculture
CDE<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHFQenRtSzdLeW5mbUFpMzE4czZzMVE6MQ>to
register for the junior and senior career development event.

or paste: <http://goog_1098127402/>
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHFQenRtSzdLeW5mbUFpMzE4czZzMVE6MQ
into your web browser

Attached is a photo of the floriculture cde t-shirt to show to your
students.
     FFA Chapter Advisor's Name Who Trained Team Area  Senior CDE
Junior CDE Arabia
Mountain Joshua Rogers Area I yes No Ashworth Middle Dixie Wyatt Area I no
Yes Bagley middle Paul Little Area I no Yes Bowden High Ryan Ayers Area I
yes Yes Bowdon High Ryan Ayers Area I yes Yes Floyd CCA David Warren Area I
yes No Gilmer Middle School Ashton Allen  Area I no Yes Gladden Sarah
Duckworth Area I no Yes LaFayette Ronnie Stephens Area I yes Yes Murray
County Mike Bushey Area I yes Yes North Murray David Bushey Area I yes Yes
Pepperell Gardner Area I yes No Pickens High School Joe Wright Area I yes No
Ridgeland Wendy Matteson Area I yes Yes Riverdale Sabrina Davis Area I yes
Yes Rome Middle School Chuck Nix Area I no Yes Southeast High School
Roberts Area
I yes No Temple High Ian Smith Area I yes No Alcovy Brand Area II  yes
No Alcovy
High Ben Brand Area II  yes No Alcovy High Ben Brand Area II  yes No Clarke
Central Aaron Cavin Area II  yes No Clarke Middle Alicia Haire Area II  no
Yes East Jackson High School Taylor Ginn Area II  yes Yes East Jackson
Middle School Micah Story Area II  no Yes Franklin County High Gary
Minyard Area
II  yes Yes Franklin County Middle Anna Bellamy Area II  no Yes Habersham
9th Grade Academy Zack Free Area II  yes Yes Habersham Central High School Amy
Crump Area II  yes No Hilsman Pamela Stratton Area II  no Yes Hilsman
Middle Pamela
Stratton Area II  no Yes Loganville High School Needham Area II  yes
Yes Loganville
Middle School Bra Area II  no Yes MCHS Freshman Academy FFA  Trisha Lastly Area
II  yes Yes Newton County Justin Bennett Area II  yes Yes North Habersham
Middle School Chris Hook Area II  no Yes Oconee Middle Sandra Schempp Area
II  no Yes W R Coile Berrie Allen Area II  no Yes W. R. Coile Berrie Allen Area
II  no Yes White County Amanda Martin Area II  yes Yes Youth Middle Sean
Bryant Area II  no Yes

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education