Teachers, today is the last day to order T-shirts for the Ag. Mechanics CDE.
Registration for the CDE will close on this Friday, February 18. If you have
already registered and have just now decided to purchase t-shirts, please
register again to place your t-shirt order,  then e-mail me to let me know
that you have done so. Please check the list of teams that have registered
to confirm your registration.

Registration is now open for the North Region Agricultural Mechanics CDE.
The Area 2 Ag. Mechanics CDE will be on Tuesday February 22 at Franklin
County High School and the Area1 CDE will be on Thursday February 24 at
Dawson County High School. The Ag. Mechanics CDE *will have a team activity
at the area contest this year.* Teachers, please go to my home page on the
Ag.Ed. web site and download the documents pertaining to the Ag. Mechanics
team activity.  The skill we be directly related to the information on my
portal under the Ag. Mechanics CDE section and will involve surveying and
differential leveling. If you have a level and grade stick you are
encouraged to bring it with you for your team to use at the contest. If you
do not, one will be provided. Students will be required to set up and level
the instrument, take readings and make field notes. No laser levels will be
allowed at the contest. Grade sticks should read in feet and tenths.

The welding skill this year will be SMAW. Students will be required to wire
a three box problem for the electricity skill. There will be a small engines
skill related to a Briggs and Stratton Single Cylinder L-head or Single
Cylinder Overhead valve engine. Please refer to the contest description
attached to this e-mail for more information.

Please register your team by going to the registration
link<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGdZRzBocHhBYmZoNG95SEVkYXZtTEE6MQ#gid=0>provided
and answering the questions. The CDE will be ready for participants
by 3:00 P.M., please arrive no later that 5:00 p.m.  T-Shirts are available
for you and your students. You may see the t-shirt design by opening the
attachment provided. Please indicate the size and number of T-shirts that
you will be ordering. All orders must be received no later than Monday
February 14, 2011. T-Shirts are only available for pre-orders and cost
$10.00 each. Checks may be made payable to North Region Agricultural
Education or you may pay with cash.  All payments are due on the day of the
contest. Please do not mail payment prior to the contest. Please enter the
number of shirts you wish to order under the sizes that you need then total
the number of shirts and calculate the amount of money due at the CDE.

Click Here to register.
Ag. Mechanics CDE Registration
Link<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGdZRzBocHhBYmZoNG95SEVkYXZtTEE6MQ#gid=0>

If you have any problems with the registration link, please contact me. If I
can help in any way, let me know. I look forward to seeing you at the CDE.

The following teams have registered:

Area 1

  Ridgleand High School

Peter Davis