Registration is now closed for the Area 1 and Area 2 Farm Business
Management CDE. The Area 1 Farm Business Management CDE will be held at
Sonoraville High School on Thursday, February 3rd and the Area 2 Farm
Business Management CDE will be held at Winder-Barrow High School on
Tuesday, February 1st. The CDE will begin at 4:00 p.m. please arrive no
later than 5:00. Students will need to provide their own calculators and
pencils.

I have had a question regarding official dress. In the past, official dress
has not been required at the Area CDE. Because I have not indicated any
differently for this year, we will not require it for the Area contest.
However, should you advance to the *State CDE, official dress will be
required*. If you can manage this afternoon or on Thursday, it would be very
appropriate and I encourage it. Any time we have the opportunity to have our
students looking their best is an opportunity we should take advantage of.

The following teams have registered:

Area 1 Farm Business Management

  Area 1

Mt. Zion