From: Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Subject: Proficiency Application Updates
To: North Region Ag Ed listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Please note that next Tuesday, Feb. 15 is the deadline for a printed copy of
your proficiency applications to be in the Region Office.  Please note that
this is not the postmarked date, but the date that they will need to be in
our office.  The judging process will begin the following day.  Region
proficiency winners will be announced March 1.  If you are mailing your
applications, please plan to mail them by the end of this week to make sure
we receive them by Tuesday.  Please do not fax them.  Our fax machine can
not handle the load.

--
Blane Marable
Agriculture Education