Sorry I know this does not pertain to all North Region teachers but there
are ones from Area I and Area II who use the UGA greenhouse resources in
preparing for Horticulture Identification for upcoming cde.

Ms. Georgia Smith and Ms. Pam Lewis are very nice to allow the FFA to come
and study plants in the UGA greenhouses.
The greenhouses are not open to the public so your are obtaining special
permission when you come to a UGA greenhouse on campus.

You may not enter a UGA greenhouse on campus without directly getting
permission and *setting up a date and time before your show up.*
**
Never assume that is ok to just stop by a UGA greenhouse.

*Future advisors who just show up without a prearranged date and time slot
will restricted from ever using the UGA greenhouses again.*
**
**
To set up a date and time for you and your students to visit UGA Greenhouses
contact:

Pam Lewis" <[log in to unmask]>, "Georgia Smith" <[log in to unmask]>,

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education