Thank you to Dawson County High School FFA for hosting the Area 1 Ag. Mechanics CDE and a special thanks to Mr. Reggie Stowers for hosting and managing the team rotations and Ms. Christa Steinkamp and Mr. Marcus Pollard doing an outstanding job on scoring the event. It takes many people to pull this event off and I'd like to take the opportunity to acknowledge them for all of their help.  Thank you to our judges, Mr. Sonny Turner, Mr. Dan Bennett, Mr. Gary Farmer, Mr. Stan Whitsit, Mr. Josh Allen, Ms. Ashley Williams and Mr. Stan Mitchell and each teacher and student teacher who helped with scoring and breaking down electrical board. A total of 15 teams competed in the event, all scores have been double checked and rosters have been verified.

Congratulations to Pickens County High School and Mr. Jason Cantrell for winning first place and to North Murray High School and Mr. David Bushey for placing second in a very close contest. The first and second place teams will represent Area 1 in the State Ag,. Mechanics CDE at the FFA Camp in Covington on Saturday March 19. A complete listing of student scores and team placings is attached.

Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
North Region Agricultural Education
209 Four Towers