---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shane Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Subject: Saturday Class offerings
To: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>

Teri,

CTC  Horticulture is offering woody id on Saturdays this upcoming spring quarter if any of your teachers would be interested in taking to earn CEU’s.  The class will be offered from 9:30am – 1:50pm for 10 weeks beginning April 9, 2011. The class will be offered through our current program and require attendants to apply to the school.  The application cost is $15 and they should be eligible for the HOPE Grant which will pay tuition and book allowance.  If a student just takes the one class and receives the HOPE Grant, their cost with book and admission should be around $75 or so.  Keep in mind that the HOPE Grant is not financially or educational based.  You could have a Doctoral degree, make millions  and still qualify.

If you could pass this  information along to with the attached Horticulture schedule, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Shane

Shane Evans

Environmental Horticulture

North Metro Campus

5198 Ross Road
Acworth, GA 30102

p:770-975-4106

f: 770-975-4057

Unit of the Technical College System of Georgia

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education