Registration is now closed for the Area 1 and Area 2 Farm Business Management CDE. The Area 1 Farm Business Management CDE will be held at Sonoraville High School on Thursday, February 3rd and the Area 2 Farm Business Management CDE will be held at Winder-Barrow High School on Tuesday, February 1st. The CDE will begin at 4:00 p.m. please arrive no later than 5:00. Students will need to provide their own calculators and pencils.

I have had a question regarding official dress. In the past, official dress has not been required at the Area CDE. Because I have not indicated any differently for this year, we will not require it for the Area contest. However, should you advance to the State CDE, official dress will be required. If you can manage this afternoon or on Thursday, it would be very appropriate and I encourage it. Any time we have the opportunity to have our students looking their best is an opportunity we should take advantage of.

The following teams have registered:

Area 1 Farm Business Management

Area 1

Mt. Zion