Teachers - please check the attached list of schools signed up for each of the Area trainings.  We are going to be very tight on space at the Area II Training.  Please try to only bring students you know are seriously interested in learning about the Poultry CDE & the Poultry Industry.

Poultry Training Posting:

The UGA Poultry Science Department has offered to host a Poultry Training & Poultry Field Day for both Area I and Area II again this year.

The Area 1 Poultry Training will be held on Monday, February 7 at the Dalton Fairgrounds in Dalton, GA. http://www.ngaagfair.com/  We will be in Building # 2 (this is a different building from the past 2 years).

The Area 2 Poultry Training will be held on Wednesday, February 9 at Oglethorpe Co. HS Ag Center (749 Athens Road, Lexington, Ga 30648)

Both events start at 11am, with lunch at 12 Noon. The training & field day will include UGA Poultry Science information about career opportunities in the Poultry industry as well as training for the State Poultry Judging Contest. The training session should be finished by 3:30 pm.  Lunch will be $4.00 per student. (pizza, snack, drinks).  Please make checks payable to the North Region FFA.

Thank you to the UGA Poultry Science Department & their faculty for making this opportunity available.

Please e-mail or call me if you do not see your school listed on either of these sheets.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher