Several teachers have asked if the proficiency deadline of Feb. 15 is a postmark date or the date due into our office.  Please see the e-mail sent out last week below.  Tomorrow is the state deadline for all proficiency applications to be in the Region Office.   If you plan to mail them today, please over night them since we plan to start the judging process on Wed.    If you plan to bring them by the office tomorrow, there is a box set up outside our main upstairs office door (Room 204A) that you can leave your proficiency applications in.  Region proficiency winners will be announced March 1.

Thanks,
Blane

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Subject: Proficiency Application Updates
To: North Region Ag Ed listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Please note that next Tuesday, Feb. 15 is the deadline for a printed copy of your proficiency applications to be in the Region Office.  Please note that this is not the postmarked date, but the date that they will need to be in our office.  The judging process will begin the following day.  Region proficiency winners will be announced March 1.  If you are mailing your applications, please plan to mail them by the end of this week to make sure we receive them by Tuesday.  Please do not fax them.  Our fax machine can not handle the load.

--
Blane Marable
Agriculture Education