We have a record high registration of teams for this week's Floriculture CDE with 49 Senior Teams and 44 Junior Teams.

Feb. 21 - Area II Jr and Sr Floriculture CDE @ Oconee County Civic Center,Watkinsville
Feb. 22 - Area I Jr and Sr Floriculture CDE @ North Metro Tech, Acworth

CDE AGENDA
Teams should not arrive nor enter the building until 4 p.m.
4:00 -4:30 registration
4:30 -4:45 Introductions and Announcements
4:45 - 7:00 CDE
CDE results will be scored Wednesday morning Feb 23rd and emailed to teachers asap
What to Bring:Each student will need a clipboard, 2-3 sharpen pencils and calculator. Senior students may bring and use hand lens for disorder
identification.
What to wear: Official FFA Dress or FFA Team shirts /Sweaters / Jackets for team photos.

Directions to CDE Locations
Area II CDE Oconee County Civic Center, 2661 Hog Mountain Road,Watkinsville : 706-769-3902

http://www.oconeecounty.com/OCWeb2009/CivicCenter<
http://www.oconeecounty.com/OCWeb2009/CivicCenter/CivicCenter.htm>
/CivicCenter.htm<
http://www.oconeecounty.com/OCWeb2009/CivicCenter/CivicCenter.htm>

Area I CDE North Metro Tech 5198 Ross Road, Acworth, GA 30102 (770)
975-4000

http://www.northmetrotech.edu/index.html?lmenu=campuses&content=campuses\NorthMetro

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education