Teachers,

Please check this link to make sure we have all your students listed in the correct categories as you entered them online.  We have not made any changes to this document yet, so please e-mail or call with any changes you need to make.  I am leaving the registration link open for today in case one of your students registration didn't go through - if so, please enter them via this link.

Thank you!

List of Registered Proficiency Categories

Registration Link

--