Click this link to add more students:  https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFNXN1hYdWctbmcxRHU1ZFI2UFpIRWc6MA#gid=0

Click this link to see the registration list of students entered: https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dFNXN1hYdWctbmcxRHU1ZFI2UFpIRWc&hl=en#gid=0

We will be out of the office most of the afternoon at the Area II CDE's, so please call our cell phones if you need to get in touch with us.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Teachers, just a reminder that tomorrow is the deadline for entering the name of your students and their proficiency area to the online form.  If you have already entered and want to double check to make sure it recorded your entry, then click on the link below.   If you have not entered your names, then see the information below on how to enter and the link to the online form.  The names must be entered using the online form since it goes directly to the spreadsheet.  Each high school teachers should enter at least one proficiency to meet standards.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Subject: Reminder - Proficiency Applications NAMES due Feb 1st!
To: North Region Ag Ed listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers, this is a reminder that Tuesday, February 1st is the deadline for sending the name or names of the students and their proficiency areas to the North Region Office. The proficiency applications are not due to our office until Tuesday, February 15th.

Our Ag. Ed. standards require each high school teacher to submit at least one proficiency application.The Proficiency application form can be found on the National FFA website. On FFA.org, there is a handbook that instructs students step-by-step in the application process, as well as, example proficiencies in each area.

This link lists all 47 Proficiency Award Areas for 2011: http://www.ffa.org/documents/prof_awardareas.pdf

Please make sure you and your student fully read each area description to choose the correct area. Each year, we receive applications that are submitted in the incorrect area. This link will provide a description of each area: http://www.ffa.org/documents/prof_descriptions.pdf

Only the name of the student and the proficiency area are due to the Region Office by Feb.1.  Please only use this online form to respond and register your student. This is the link to the online form:

If you have any problems using this form to register, please contact Emilia in the North Region Office at [log in to unmask]

--
Emilia Dover
Agricultural Education

Blane Marable